Learn the top 5 strategies for targeting and nurturing the ideal audience for free events:
1. Know Your Audience - It all starts with making sure that you are talking to the appropriate people through your Facebook ads and funnel. Attempting to speak to everyone about worker productivity at the same time will find you talking to no one. You need to construct your customer avatar and speak to them specifically, not hoping to speak to the masses.
2. Match the Message - Make certain your audience is actually being spoken to in a manner that engages them. If you're speaking to moms then make your message something which speaks to moms, or company owners or real estate investors. Facebook technology makes it quite easy to understand who you're talking to, so match your message to that.
3. Post Click Engagement - all the success in your company will be after they see your FB ad; it lays in the funnel your leads go through. As soon as they click the ad, register, sign up or buy you need to engage them and keep them engaged with targeted and valuable content.
4. Success Stories are Key - In any marketing, folks wish to find that other individuals and clients have gotten results and had success. Consider the last workout DVD you saw, it had people in shape with great before and after pictures and the exact same is true for business. For example, a strong marketing message is "Results don't lie" which would encourage you to take some of your best clients and use their success stories in your FB marketing and engagement strategy.
5. Deliver on the Promise - as soon as they visit your event on online coaching businesses you've already got past the hardest part. Now you want to concentrate on delivering on the promise that you marketed. Marketing promising "10 steps"? Make sure to cover 12 steps both delivering on the promise and then over delivering on expectations.
We remind everyone that it's important to use the technology that's out there to maximize your leads and conversion rate. It starts with the way your site and funnel are set up using tools like Facebook Pixel, carries through how you target and speak to your audience with your Facebook ads and, of course, pride in your organization on delivering what's promised and helping students get results.